Saturday, July 20, 2019

RANGKUMAN MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS BAGI PEMULA

PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS DASAR UNTUK SISWA MI SETARA SD
TINGKAT PEMULA

TAGS: MATERI  TAMBAHAN, LES, BIMBEL, KURSUS, OTODIDAK


I. Greetings

1. Hi.
    Hello.
2. Good morning.
    Good afternoon.
    Good evening.
3. How are you?
    How are you doing?
    How ya doing? (Informal)
4. Fine. How about you?
5. Okay. Thanks.

II. Introducing Yourself

1. I'm John.
    I'm Jackie.                   
    (Use first name in informal situations)
2. I'm John Kennedy.
    I'm Jackie O'Neill.          
    (Use full name in business and formal situations)
3. (It's) nice to meet you.
    (It's) nice meeting you.
    (It's) good to meet you.
4. Nice to meet you too.

III. Introducing People

1. This is my friend, Jack.                       
    Hi Jack. I'm Linda
    my brother, Bob.
    my sister, Cindy.
    my father, Mr. Harris.
    my mother, Mrs. Harris.
    my teacher, Ms. Watson.
    my student, Carrie.
    my friend, Mary Jones.
    my boss, Mr. Ritter.
    my co-worker, Penny Pitcher.
2. Nice to meet you.                           
    Nice to meet you too.

IV. Identifying People and Things

1. This is Minnie Rivers.
    That is Mr. Lewis.
2. Minnie is a writer.
    Mr. Lewis is a barber.
    Gail is an artist.
    He is a photographer.
    She is a secretary.
    He's a dentist.
    She's a doctor.
3. I am a computer programmer.
    I'm a businessman.
    I'm a businesswoman.
    I'm not a mechanic.
4. We are writers.
    They are engineers.
    You are a student.
    You are students.
5. This is an apple.
    This is a banana.
    That is an orange.
    That is not a tomato.
    It is a telephone.
    It's a horse.
    It's not an airplane.

V. Classroom Questions

What is your name?    
My name is Robert.
You can call me Bob
What is it?       
That's a pencil.
What is that?   
It's a desk.
How do you say it in English? 
Eraser.
How do you spell it?    
E-R-A-S-E-R
Please say it again.     
All right.
Please speak more slowly.      
OK. Listen carefully.
I don't understand.      
Let me explain.
I'm sorry.         
That's okay.

VI. Asking for Information

1. What is this?
2. What is that?
3. What's this?
4. What's that?
5. What are these?
6. What are those?
7. Where is Mr. King?
8. Where is Ms. Knight?
9. Where's Johnny?
10. When's the movie?
11. When's lunch?
12. How is the food?
This is a table.
That is a chair.
It's a pen.
It's an apple.
These are pencils.
Those are books.
He is over there.
She's (right) here.
He's in the house.
It's at 9:00.
Lunch is at noon.
It's delicious

VII. Giving Information

1. Jeremy is from Ohio.
2. Kelly is a saleswoman.
3. He's a university student.
4. Ronda lives in Texas.
5. I work at a restaurant.
6. I live in Florida.
8. Where are you from?
9. What is your occupation?
Oh really? What part of Ohio?
Is that right? What company?
Oh. What university?
Really? What city (in Texas)?
Oh really? Which restaurant?
Oh yeah? Where in Florida?
I'm from Delaware.
I'm a police officer.    Columbus.

VIII. Simple Sentences

1. I work in a post office.
2. Greg works in a bank.
3. They live in    Washington.
4. I eat breakfast at 8:00    a.m.
5. She goes to work at    9:00 a.m.
6. Eddy plays basketball    every Friday.
7. Penny starts class at    10:00.
8. I don't drink beer.   Are you a letter carrier?
Is he a teller?
Are they senators?
What do you eat?
Where does she work?
Where does he play?
When does she finish?
Why (not)?      No, I'm a postal clerk.
Yes, he is.
No, they aren't.
(I eat) eggs, bacon, and toast.
In the cafeteria.
At the gym.
At 11:00.
I don't like it.

IX. Simple Questions

Very Simple - Yes/No Questions
Are you from Canada?
Is he a doctor?
Is this free?
Do you like apples?
Does she live in New Orleans?
More examples of - Yes/No Questions
Is she going to the dance?
Are they flying home?
Are you coming to the party?
Examples of simple - Wh- questions
What do you do (as an occupation)?
What do you do on the weekends?
Where are you from?
Where do you live?
How do you say that in English?
How do you spell your name?
How do you know Mr. Amos?
Yes, I am.
No, he isn't.
Yes, it is.
Yes, I do.
No, she doesn't
Yes, she is.
No, they're taking the bus.
No, I have other plans.
I'm a computer programmer.
I usually stay home and watch television.
I'm from Ontario, California.
I live in Arizona.
I live at the Chateau Apartments.
I don't know. S-I-M-O-N.
He's my teacher.

X. Number and Counting

1. How many fingers do you have?
2. You have eight fingers?
3. How many brothers does Ryan have?
4. How many students in your class?
5. How old is your sister?
6. How many hours do you work every day?
7. How many people are in the group?
8. How many cookies are left?
9. How many toothpicks are in the box?        
I have eight fingers.
Eight fingers and two thumbs.
He has four (brothers).
Thirty-five, including me.
She is seventeen.
From nine to five. Eight hours.
About seventy.
Five or six.
More than a hundred.

XI. Talking about Family

Introducing your family
This is my mother/mom.
This is my father/dad.
(These are my parents)
This is my wife.
This is my husband.
There are five people in my family.
(My mother, my father, my older brother, my older sister, me, my younger brother.)
I have two brothers.
One is older.
One brother is older (than me).
One is younger.
I have one sister.
I'm number three.
Asking about family
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
What number are you?
He's the oldest (of five children).
She's the youngest.
Cindy doesn't have any brothers or sisters.
Jared is an only child.
How many children do you have?
We have two. One son and one daughter.
Do you have any kids?
No, I'm not married.

XII. Talking about Favourite Things

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What's your favorite kind of music?
3. Favorite sport?
4. Do you have a lucky number?
5. What kind of food do you like best?
6. How about movies?
7. Who is your favorite movie star?
8. What city do you like most?
Purple.
I like pop music.
Kung fu.
Yes. It's eight.
I like Cantonese food.
Action.
Jackie Chan.
Hong Kong, of course!

XIII. Talking about here and now

1. What is Ms. Chan    doing?
2. What is he doing?
3. What are you doing?
4. Who is singing that    song?
5. Who is washing the    dishes?
6. Where are you going    now?
She is writing a letter.
He's playing hockey.
I'm reading a book.
Frank (is).
The children are.
I'm going to the library.
Oh. That's nice.
That's interesting.
Is it interesting?
Oh. It sounds good.
That's great.
Okay. Have fun.

XIV. Describing People

Personality and Appearance
1.Tell me about your father.
   What kind of person is he?
2. What does he look like?
3. What does your mother look like?
4. How about your little sister?
Clothing
5. What is your brother wearing?
6. What kind of shoes does he have    (on)?
7. Is Susan wearing a dress?
8. Anything else?         Description
Well, he's very friendly, smart and funny.
He's young, short and handsome.
He has straight black hair and green eyes.
She's tall, thin and beautiful.
She has blonde hair and wears glasses.
She has curly red hair and a cute smile.
Everybody likes her.
He's wearing light brown pants and an orange t-shirt.
Sneakers, and he's wearing white socks.
No. She's wearing a blue skirt and a yellow blouse.
Yes. She's wearing boot

XV. Talking about Feelings/Health Issues

How's the weather today?
How do you feel?
How are you feeling?
Is everything okay?
What's wrong?
What's the matter?
Are you all right?
What happened?
It's really cold.
I'm fine.
Not too good.
I feel sick.
I have a headache.
My leg hurts.
I cut my hand.
He broke his arm.
Let's stay inside.
That's good.
Sorry to hear that.
That's too bad.
Here's some aspirin
Let me help you.
That looks serious.
Call 911!

XVI. Telling Time

7:00
12:00
3:10
7:14
9:15
1:21
11:05
2:09
6:30
4:50
10:45
8:35
It's seven o'clock.
It's twelve o'clock.
It's three ten.
It's seven fourteen.
It's nine fifteen.
It's one twenty-one
It's eleven oh five.
It's two oh nine.
It's six thirty.
It's four fifty.
It's ten forty-five.
It's eight thirty-five.
It's seven p.m. / a.m.
It's noon / midnight.
It's ten (minutes) after three.
It's fourteen after seven.
It's (a) quarter after nine.
It's twenty-one minutes past one.
It's five after eleven.
It's nine minutes past two.
It's half past six.
It's ten minutes to five.
It's quarter to eleven.
It's twenty-five minutes to nine.

XVII. Expressing Likes and Dislikes

1. I like fruit.
2. Helen likes sports.
3. Ms. Cramer doesn't like    coffee.
4. Tony does not like action    movies.
5. Does Terry like swimming?
6. Does Phil like soft drinks?
7. Does Sheila like salad?
8. Do you like Chinese food?
What kind?
What kind of sports?
Really? Does she like tea?
Oh. What kind does he like?
Yes, he does.
No, he doesn't.
No, she does not.
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.
A little.
Oranges and bananas.
Football and tennis.
Yes, she does.
(He likes) drama.

XVIII. Simple Shopping

1. Where are the pencils?
2. How much is this mirror?
3. How much does this cost?
4. How much are these?
5. Do you have any t-shirts?
6. That comes to $26.59.
7. That will be $17.48.
They're on the second shelf.
It's $19.95.
That one is $5.00.
They're $4.00 each.
What size? Medium or Large?
Here's $30.00.
Here's $17.50. Keep the change.
Okay, thanks.
Okay. I'll take it.
How about this one?
That's too expensive.
Large.
Your change is $3.41
Thanks.

XIX. Situation: at a Store

When you enter the store/start a conversation with the clerk:
What a clerk might say:
May I help you?
Can I help you?
Can I help you find something?
What can I do for you?
What a customer might say:
Excuse me. Do you work here?
Can I ask you something?
What a customer might respond:
Yes. I'm looking for ________________.
Do you have any ___________ (s)?
Can you tell me where the ___________is/are?
When you check out/leave the store:
Clerk:
Did you find everything you needed?
Did you find what you were looking for?
Did you find everything okay?
Will that be all (for today)?
Is that everything?
(Will there be) anything else?
Customer:
That's all for today.
That's it. Thanks.

XX. Talking about Occupations

A: What do you do for a living?
A: What is your occupation?
B: I'm a____(mechanic)___________.
A: A____(mechanic)_____________? That must be a lot of work.
B: It is. Every day I ___(fix)_____ ___(cars)______.
A: How interesting. How many___(cars)_____ do you __(fix)____?
B: I ___(fix)_____ about __(8)____ __(cars)____ every day.
Match the occupation with the daily activity
Occupation
Mechanic
Teacher
Dentist
Doctor/Nurse
Journalist
Fisherman
Gardener
Chef/Cook
Fire fighter
Photographer
Activity
catch fish
take pictures
fix cars
cook meals
pull teeth
plant flowers
put out fires
take care of patients
teach classes
write news stories
Use the occupations and activities to make conversations like the one above.

REKOMENDASI
Materi Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris Online,
pengantar bahasa Indonesia,
dapat dipelajari

No comments: